Looking for a Regional Sales Manager with Entrepreneurial Spirit!
Please read the ENTIRE Job Posting - Thanks!
Zeal Financial Group is seeking a dedicated, driven sales & sales management professional to join our organization. In an effort to find the right candidate, we will contact EVERY qualified applicant for at least a phone interview. However, the individual we are looking for NEEDS to possess the following \"traits\". If you do not possess the following, please do not apply.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to speak in front of people.
- Strong, professional communication skills
- Confident, positive, and trustworthy with the highest degree of integrity
- Driven, motivated, highly disciplined and committed to success
- Organized, flexible, and coachable
We VALUE our people, and it shows. This particular position's benefits are as follows.
- Performance-based compensation. Most will start around $60k - $80K.
- International Trips and Incentives that recognize and reward your hard work.
- Renewal/Residual Income (Lifetime vesting)!!
- Company Stock
- Flexibility to manage your work-life balance.
- Career growth opportunities to move into management QUICKLY and lead a team of sales representatives.
- Comprehensive professional development, utilizing a combination of classroom training, real world field training, and sales meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self Disciplined
- Strong Communication Skill Set
- Positive Attitude
- High Degree of Integrity
Zeal Financial Group provides supplemental insurance plans for small to mid-sized businesses and individuals. We consist of elite sales professionals who help provide clients with a financial safety net in the event of a catastrophic event or illness.
Based out of Columbia, MO we are one of the youngest yet quickest growing organizations within Family Heritage Life and we strive to be the best. Our agents are trained to develop a sustainable career that supports a consistent work schedule and the flexibility for family and personal time. Leadership, integrity, conviction, commitment, and consistency are the characteristics of success we follow.
Our mission is to GROW to the top sales organization in Family Heritage; to DEVELOP winning-edge characteristics in our sales professionals; to CREATE personal wealth over time through a successful career; and to PROTECT families financially in the event of cancer, heart attack, stroke, accident, or illness through the BEST supplemental policies market wide.
If you have the drive, determination, and attitude to work hard, and make WHAT YOU'RE WORTH, the opportunity does not get much better. We are dedicated to providing individuals, families, businesses and their employees the very best in supplemental insurance benefits. Our clients rely on us for protection and security -- we take that seriously. We believe in long term relationships built on trust, mutual understanding and service.
If you feel as if you are a candidate for this role, please submit your application immediately. All candidates will receive, at a minimum, a preliminary phone interview.
Thank you for your interest - talk soon!
Job Location: Lubbock, TX
• Post ID: 13804373 lubbock