Poka Lambro Telephone Cooperative based in Tahoka, TX (about 15 miles south of Lubbock) is seeking a Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality with the ability to speak well with customers. Responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as team members. The Customer Service Representative is involved in all aspects of customer relations, from the initial contact to helping with inquiries and problems in service, billing, inventory, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Responsibilities and qualifications are as follows:
- Experienced computer skills (Excel, Word, etc.) and 10-key.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Must have great work ethic, take initiative and have good time management.
- Must possess the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to balance multiple activities and maintain high level of performance in dynamic environment.
Excellent benefits which include:
Company-paid insurance plan which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
Vacation and Sick Leave
Please submit resumes or request an application at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Poka Lambro Telephone Cooperative
ATTN: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1340
Tahoka, TX 79373
• Post ID: 18791777 lubbock